$300 H and B Digital Gift Card
$150 H and B Digital Gift Card
$100 H and B Digital Gift Card
To enter the contest, send us your best summer portrait photograph and then please “Like” our H and B Digital fan page. We will compile all of the photo contest submissions into one final Facebook photo album. The public will vote by pressing the “Like”button on their favorite photo - the three photos with the most “Likes” will be our three winners. We look forward to viewing your photographs!
Only persons residing in United States and are at least 18 years of age can enter.
June 14, 2012 @ 12:00 PM (EDT)
July 20, 2012 @ 2:00 PM (EDT)
Submission Requirements & Procedure
There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win and making a purchase will not increase entrants chance of winning. All we ask is that you become a fan of our H and B Digital Facebook page by pressing the "Like" button on it if you choose to participate in the contest.
Submit your photo entry for the contest to PhotoContest@handbdigital.com (1.5MB limit file size). Please provide a valid email address. Only 1 photo entry per person - photo must be relevant to photo contest theme, please keep photos family friendly and do not enhance photos (keep it fair for all). Please specify the camera and/or lens used to create your photo submission
By submitting your photographic image you represent that you are the owner or copyright-holder. H and B Digital respects your rights and does not claim ownership or copyright for works you submit to this contest, you will retain full ownership and copyright for your entry. You grant H and B Digital permission to use the photo to promote the “the contest” on the H and B Digital social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr with proper credit. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook.
Official Photo Contest Rules
1. The H and B Digital Photo Contest (the “Contest”) is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is sponsored by H and B Digital, 29 West 46thStreet, New York, NY 10036 (the “Sponsor” or “H and B Digital”).
2. Entry Period - The entry period for the Contest will be from June 14, 2012, until on or around July 12, 2012 (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period in order to be entered into the Contest. Sponsor’s computer network time is the official clock for the Contest.Any and all entries received by Sponsor outside the Entry Period are void.
3. Identity of Entrants - In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the entrant, entries will have been deemed to have been submitted by the e-mail account holder from which such entry was received. For these purposes, an e-mail account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the internet access or online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. Any issues or disputes regarding the number of entries submitted or the identity of an entrant shall be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. Entry Ownership/Entrant Agreements - All entries have an equal chance of winning. By entering, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these H and B Digital Photo Contest Official Rules; (b) that any claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action © that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event shall such damages include attorneys’ fees; (d) that under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, consequential, or other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (e) any actual or perceived ambiguities in these rules shall be interpreted by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No entrant shall claim or receive any damages subject to being multiplied or otherwise increased.
5. Eligible Participants - The Contest is only open to residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age on their entry date.The Contest is not open to employees of Sponsor, their immediate family, or any person domiciled with such employees. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion,request an affidavit from winners, to confirm that they meet all eligibility criteria.
6. Voting/Prizes - The H and B Digital Team will compile all entries into a Facebook photo album on July 13, 2012. The “H and B Digital Summer Portrait Photo Contest” Facebook album will be organized according to the date/time the photo submission was received. The voting period for the Contest will be from until on or around July 13, 2012 until on and or around July 19, 2012 during which Facebook visitors can submit their votes by clicking the “Like”button that corresponds with the photo of their choice. Voters can only “Like” or choose one photo in the Contest Facebook photo album. If voter presses the “Like”button for more than 1 photo, all votes from that voter will be void. Winners will be announced until on or around July 20, 2012. The three(3) finalists that receive the most votes will be eligible for the three prizes.Prizes are as follows: 1 $300 H and B Digital Gift Card, 1 $150 H and B Digital Card, 1 $100 H and B Digital Gift Card. No cash or other substitutions will be offered. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winners will be notified via e-mail and will receive the prize via mail to the address of the e-mail account holder from which such entry was received.
7. Odds - The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Limitation of Liability - The Sponsor reserves the right to edit the images. Participants agree to release the Sponsor from any liability resulting or arising out of the submission of the images. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission or technical failures of any kind including but not limited to malfunction of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with the sender or with Sponsor,or for any human error, lost or delayed electronic data transmission, or for any other error or malfunction which results in an entry not being received by Sponsor or in a garbled or otherwise unintelligible entry being received by Sponsor. By participating in the Contest the winner agrees that Sponsor will have no responsibility whatsoever for losses or damage of any kind resulting or arising from the acceptance, possession, or use of the prize and further agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its agents and representatives, from any losses, damages, claims, and/or liabilities arising in connection therewith.Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name in any media for commercial or promotional purposes without limitation or further compensation.
9. Sponsor Modification/Cancellation Rights - In its sole discretion,Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time without notice in the event it determines such action to be necessary.Sponsor may disqualify from the Contest any person it determines, to have attempted to or actually tampered or otherwise abused any aspect of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any images which it deems inappropriate, in its sole and absolute discretion.
10. Choice of Law and Venue - Winner agrees that any disputes that may arise in connection with this Contest shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and shall be heard in the courts of applicable jurisdiction in the County and State of New York irrespective of any choice of law or venue rules to the contrary.